Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"slipping through my fingers..."

i bet everyone miss our mother right now...
her smile...
her hugs...
her laughter...
and sometimes we do miss the time when she keeps nagging at us...
hehehe....

sometimes we hate the time when she asks about our personal life...
sometimes we hate the time when she complaints about what we did that day...
sometimes we hate the time when she compares us with other people....

but....
it shows how much she loves us...
her love is priceless...
there's nothing that we can compare to her love to us...

now...
we're growing up...
leaving our childhood time....
learning something new...
and we're happy about that...

how about our mother???
she really wants us to be someone...
she prays for that every second of her life...
she enjoys when she looked at her child growing up...

but....
she's actually scared...
scared that we're going to leave her one day...
she thinks that we're growing up too quick than she can handle...
and she thinks...

that we're slipping through her fingers day by day...

and deep in her heart...
she wish that we're still babies...
so that she can hug us all the time...
kiss us...play with us...
because she did miss all that....

but...
she knows that her child is growing...
and she has to let us go one day...
although she is not ready for it...
yet...she had no choice...

there is a mother who said this...

"My daughter is 15 and I remember I just brought her home yesterday. She's in love with a wonderful guy. I know she is leaving me sooner than I think. I feel her slipping thru my fingers. I try to let go and it's so hard. I love her, I need in my life but I have to remember that it's her life now and will continue to be. Why do they grow up so fast. I miss her already and she hasn't even left. She doesn't even know how much I love her. She is my angel and always will be. I love you so much, I wish you didn't have to leave..."


deep inside her heart....

"Schoolbag in hand, she leaves home in the early morning
Waving goodbye with an absent-minded smile
I watch her go with a surge of that well-known sadness
And I have to sit down for a while
The feeling that I'm losing her forever
And without really entering her world
I'm glad whenever I can share her laughter
That funny little girl...

Slipping through my fingers all the time
I try to capture every minute
The feeling in it
Slipping through my fingers all the time
Do I really see what's in her mind
Each time I think I'm close to knowing
She keeps on growing
Slipping through my fingers all the time....

Sleep in our eyes, her and me at the breakfast table
Barely awake, I let precious time go by
Then when she's gone there's that odd melancholy feeling
And a sense of guilt I can't deny
What happened to those wonderful adventures
The places I had planned for us to go
(Slipping through my fingers all the time)
Well, some of that we did but most we didn't
And why I just don't know...

Slipping through my fingers all the time
I try to capture every minute
The feeling in it
Slipping through my fingers all the time...
Do I really see what's in her mind
Each time I think I'm close to knowing
She keeps on growing
through my fingers all the time...

Sometimes I wish that I could freeze the picture
And save it from the funny tricks of time...

Slipping through my fingers all the time..."


well...
it's a normal thing for us to see her laughing on the outside...
but she's crying inside...
because she's afraid to let us go...

no matter how much time we hurt her feelings,
she always make sure that it will be healed...
because there is nothing as special as her children...
but...
once we leave her just like that...
it will break her little heart and it will never heal...
because the pain is unbearable...

remember my friends...
our mother hold our hands for a while...
but our hearts forever...

i love u ummi.........
love you forever...

2 comments:

  1. seronok tgk muka mak bila bawak beli baju raya.

    teringat bila dia ngan bapak aku bawak aku pegi pekan kecik-kecik dulu.

    kenangan...

    =p

    ReplyDelete

written by